Brother Industries, Ltd. has won "iF Design Award 2019" for 6 product categories.
iF DESIGN AWARD 2019 received 6,375 entries from 52 countries and regions. This is the 12th consecutive year Brother has been named as an iF DESIGN AWARD winner and has now received a total of 72 awards, including the six won this year.
Brother wins “iF DESIGN AWARD 2019” in 6 categories:
- Colour Laser Printer / All-in-one - HL-L3230CDW / HL-L3270CDW / MFC-L3710CDW
- Labeling System - P-Touch Cube Plus
- Labeling System - PT-H110
- Embroidery sewing machine - Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Sewing machine - A150
- Cutting machine - ScanNCut DX SDX1200 / SDX1000
iF DESIGN AWARD is hosted and judged by the iF-International Forum Design, in Hannover, Germany. This
is one of the most prestigious international design competitions and has been running since 1953. It is
recognized around the world and judged not only on external appearance of the product, but also on criteria
such as functionality and environmental performance.